We offer Denver tree trimming and tree removal. It is important to know the natural growth habits of a tree in order to identify any issues that need to be addressed. We have over 20 Certified Arborists – so when you call us, they will come inspect your trees and shrubs and make a professional recommendation for the appropriate service needed. Pruning your trees will keep them healthy and beautiful for many years to come.
We are fully equipped, licensed and insured to do any job, including large trees – we have very talented tree climbers as well and truck lifts to get any size job done right.
Winter is a great time to take a close look at the structure of your mature deciduous trees. During the growing season, leaf canopies obstruct our ability to see branch structures from the ground
- Branches broken away from the tree but caught up in other branches.
- Branches with abrupt angles pointing down that could indicate a previous heavy snow load.
- Cracks or splits in the bark or wood that indicate a significant amount of strength loss.
- Open cavities along the branches indicate the presence of decay inside the tree.
- Mushrooms or fruiting bodies are also an indication of internal wood decay.
Call our Denver Office: 303.232.0666
or contact us online:
Watch our tree trimming video featured on Fox 31:
The FOX31 video above shows what a day in the life of our Arborists and tree climbers is like. Watch how Mountain High Tree’s guys climb, prune, remove large branches with cranes, and battle squirrels!