Join our team.
Mountain High Tree, Lawn & Landscape Company is a well-respected, family-owned and operated organization, serving the Denver-metropolitan area’s residential and commercial service needs since 1974. As leaders in the landscape, tree care, lawn and irrigation industry, our staff reflects our promise to provide superior services to our loyal customers while employing sustainable, environmentally responsible practices.
- NOTE: ALL positions require a valid Colorado Driver’s License with a clean MVR; the ability to pass pre-employment drug test, background check and physical evaluation (if applicable).
- Read and download an application, click here »
Please review the 2016 position summaries listed below:
Mountain High Tree, Lawn & Landscape Company is accepting applications for a Sales Representative position. We anticipate filling the position this summer. Mountain High is one of the most respected tree and landscape care companies in Colorado. Our success has been largely tied to our long term retention of employees.
- Minimum 5 years in the “green industry”. Tree care experience is preferred.
- Certified ISA Arborist.
- 2 years sales and/or consulting experience.
- Clean Colorado motor vehicle record.
- Selling our services which include; plant health care, pruning and removal, lawn care and tree planting.
- Work well with other representatives, managers and field personnel to maintain a positive and collaborative work environment.
- A successful candidate will possess strong organizational and time management skills. Communication and listening skills are vital.
This is a salaried position that offers both incentive bonuses as well as profit sharing. Salary will be determined based on experience. We also offer an excellent benefit package and a full use company vehicle.
Please send resumes to Dave@mhtree.com or Attn: Dave Entwistle, 5717 W. 11th Ave., Lakewood, CO 80214. Feel free to call me at 303.447.5856 with any questions.
Tree Climbers & Foreman
Because of high market growth we are looking for career minded tree climbers & foreman for immediate positions, to join our trim department of 25. Our management team has valuable knowledge in arbor culture with master foreman level climbing skills. Our Managers of the department are dedicated to work alongside of you to achieve our goals as a team, May it be ornamental or large tree pruning to large technical removals, by rigging or using our 23 ton crane.
Mountain High Tree, Lawn & Landscape Company would like to mold your career into becoming an ultimate arborist.
Candidates for these positions must possess the following:
-strong leadership skills
-ability to work well with others
-be coachable and willing to learn (safety, new techniques or production orientated.)
-2-3 years of climbing experience without use of spikes for pruning is preferred
-Knowledge of knots, chainsaw use & bucket truck experience
-Clean driving record (NO Drunk or Reckless driving in last 5 years)
The following would be helpful but not required – will train:
-Class B CDL (Air Brakes)
-Strong tree ID, Cabling, crew management
-Great customer service skills
-Safe working practices
Lawn Service Technician:
Duties include driving to customer homes and or properties and performing lawn aeration, fertilization, spraying of weeds, insect control, and other lawn related services and lawn diagnostic responsibilities. MHTS offers on the job training to successful applicants. Must be reliable and ability/willingness to work in all weather conditions.
Plant Health Care Technician:
Duties include driving to job sites, loading and unloading spray hose, 5 gallon pesticide cans, 50 lbs. Fertilizer, etc. May have to drag up to 300 ft. of spray hose. Uses spray gun, fertilization equipment, back-pack sprayers, hand sprayers and related equipment. 2-4 years previous experience a plus, tree species and disease pest identification skills; possess or able to obtain CO/QS operator license a plus, good customer service skills.
As a member of our team, Mountain High offers you:
- Comprehensive group medical, dental, life, short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Generous 401(k) plan with matching contribution.
- Paid Time Off after six months.
- Paid Holidays after 90 days.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Eligible for profit-sharing bonus.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered please e-mail your resume, letter of interest and your salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 303-232-0711. You can also download and print an application online and forward your completed application to MHTS, 5717 West 11th Ave., Lakewood, CO 80214. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Mountain High Tree, Lawn & Landscape Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer