Join our team.
Mountain High Tree, Lawn & Landscape Company is a well-respected, family-owned and operated organization, serving the Denver-metropolitan area's residential and commercial service needs since 1974. As leaders in the landscape, tree care, lawn and irrigation industry, our staff reflects our promise to provide superior services to our loyal customers while employing sustainable, environmentally responsible practices.
- NOTE: ALL positions require a valid Colorado Driver's License with a clean MVR; the ability to pass pre-employment drug test, background check and physical evaluation (if applicable).
- Read and download an application, click here »
Please review the 2015 position summaries listed below:
Customer Service Reps/Admin Assistants.
Performs a wide variety of administrative tasks to support of staff, supervisors, managers and business operations in a fast paced office environment. Duties include Customer Service, investigating and resolving problems, processing customer requests (Estimates), entering work orders, scheduling/routing crews, accurate automated and manual record keeping, preparing reports, collateral HR duties, general clerical and special projects as assigned.
Landscape Construction Foreman
We are looking for career minded, skilled and confident individuals looking to participate with our company focusing on high end residential landscape installation.
Five years prior experience with a professional landscaping company actively installing hardscape, water features, irrigation systems, fire features, pavers and outdoor living spaces.
- Able to perform physical labor all day, including repetitively lifting 50 â€“ 75 pounds
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Able to effectively direct 1-3 employees
- Perform field quality control inspections
- Communicate project progress to company management efficiently
- Communicate clearly with staff and client
- Attention to detail and proper installation techniques a must
- Proper operation of all company equipment
- Assist crews with project layout
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus
Irrigation Technicians & Foreman:
Ability to work independently on a daily basis to complete assigned work. Must be able to repair all aspects of residential irrigation system. These repairs include but are not limited to; lateral and mainline repairs, valve and manifold construction, wiring troubleshooting, valve locating/repair, clock programming and troubleshooting, proper system design and installation techniques. Have a complete understanding of water efficient products available and their proper use. Ability to work with other technicians and landscape crews when needed. Must be able to clearly communicate with client regarding repairs needed to completion. 3+ years of field experience within a residential irrigation environment.
Lawn Service Technician:
Duties include driving to customer homes and or properties and performing lawn aeration, fertilization, spraying of weeds, insect control, and other lawn related services and lawn diagnostic responsibilities. MHTS offers on the job training to successful applicants. Must be reliable and ability/willingness to work in all weather conditions.
Plant Health Care Technician:
Duties include driving to job sites, loading and unloading spray hose, 5 gallon pesticide cans, 50 lbs. Fertilizer, etc. May have to drag up to 300 ft. of spray hose. Uses spray gun, fertilization equipment, back-pack sprayers, hand sprayers and related equipment. 2-4 years previous experience a plus, tree species and disease pest identification skills; possess or able to obtain CO/QS operator license a plus, good customer service skills.
As a member of our team, Mountain High offers you:
- Comprehensive group medical, dental, life, short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Generous 401(k) plan with matching contribution.
- Paid Time Off after six months.
- Paid Holidays after 90 days.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Eligible for profit-sharing bonus.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered please e-mail your resume, letter of interest and your salary history/requirements to email@example.com or fax to 303-232-0711. You can also download and print an application online and forward your completed application to MHTS, 5717 West 11th Ave., Lakewood, CO 80214. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Mountain High Tree, Lawn & Landscape Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mountain High Tree, Lawn & Landscape
5717 W. 11th Ave.
Lakewood, Colorado 80214
Superior expertise and the Mountain High
satisfaction guarantee since 1974.