Join our team.
Mountain High Tree, Lawn & Landscape Company is a well-respected, family-owned and operated organization, serving the Denver-metropolitan area's residential and commercial service needs since 1974. As leaders in the landscape, tree care, lawn and irrigation industry, our staff reflects our promise to provide superior services to our loyal customers while employing sustainable, environmentally responsible practices.
We are currently recruiting for 2014:
(see summaries further below)
- Landscape Project Manager
- Landscape Laborer
- Office Staff
- Irrigation Foreman
- Lawn Service Technician
- Plant Health Care Technician
- Tree Climbers/Grounds People
- NOTE: ALL positions require a valid Colorado Driver's License with a clean MVR; the ability to pass pre-employment drug test, background check and physical evaluation (if applicable).
- Read and download an application, click here »
Please review the position summaries listed below:
Landscape Project Manager:
Accountable to accomplish project objectives by planning, coordinating and evaluating project activities. Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; performing project evaluations; identifying trends; determining required improvements; implementing change.
- Minimum 5 years of directly related experience in the Landscape Industry, including landscape design principals, ability to understand and interpret landscape plans, knowledge of hardscape construction, irrigation installation techniques (and related components), drainage systems, low voltage, and the ability to identify commonly used landscape plant materials.
- Previous industry related Supervisory/Management experience
- Landscape Industry Certified Technician - Exterior (Preferred)
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class A (Preferred)
- Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute Certification (Preferred)
Performs landscape construction labor, manual labor and equipment operation; Work includes landscaping, digging, planting, seeding, etc. Operates bobcat and other equipment as assigned for the job. Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Performs a wide variety of administrative tasks to support of staff, supervisors, managers and business operations in a fast paced office environment. Duties include Customer Service, investigating and resolving problems, processing customer requests (Estimates), entering work orders, scheduling/routing crews, accurate automated and manual record keeping, preparing reports, collateral HR duties, general clerical and special projects as assigned.
Ability to work independently on a daily basis to complete assigned work. Must be able to repair all aspects of residential irrigation system. These repairs include but are not limited to; lateral and mainline repairs, valve and manifold construction, wiring troubleshooting, valve locating/repair, clock programming and troubleshooting, proper system design and installation techniques. Have a complete understanding of water efficient products available and their proper use. Ability to work with other technicians and landscape crews when needed. Must be able to clearly communicate with client regarding repairs needed to completion. 3+ years of field experience within a residential irrigation environment.
Lawn Service Technician:
Duties include driving to customer homes and or properties and performing lawn aeration, fertilization, spraying of weeds, insect control, and other lawn related services and lawn diagnostic responsibilities. MHTS offers on the job training to successful applicants. Must be reliable and ability/willingness to work in all weather conditions.
Plant Health Care Technician:
Duties include driving to job sites, loading and unloading spray hose, 5 gallon pesticide cans, 50 lbs. Fertilizer, etc. May have to drag up to 300 ft. of spray hose. Uses spray gun, fertilization equipment, back-pack sprayers, hand sprayers and related equipment. 2-4 years previous experience a plus, tree species and disease pest identification skills; possess or able to obtain CO/QS operator license a plus, good customer service skills.
Tree Climbers/Grounds People
Duties include driving to customer homes and or properties and performing Tree/Shrub services, MHTS offers on the job training to successful applicants. Must be reliable and ability/willingness to work in all weather conditions.
As a member of our team, Mountain High offers you:
- Comprehensive group medical, dental, life, short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Generous 401(k) plan with matching contribution.
- Paid Time Off after six months.
- Paid Holidays after 90 days.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Eligible for profit-sharing bonus.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered please e-mail your resume, letter of interest and your salary history/requirements to email@example.com or fax to 303-232-0711. You can also download and print an application online and forward your completed application to MHTS, 5717 West 11th Ave., Lakewood, CO 80214. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Mountain High Tree, Lawn & Landscape Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mountain High Tree, Lawn & Landscape
5717 W. 11th Ave.
Lakewood, Colorado 80214
Superior expertise and the Mountain High
satisfaction guarantee since 1974.